tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <...@walding.com>
Subject Re: problem whit applets
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 21:47:37 GMT
The code parameter is case sensitive, so if your class is "Client",
code="Client.class" should be used.  I don't believe suffixing the
.class is required (at least not in modern browsers).

(The Sun recommendation is to capitalise the first letter of the class
(and the first letter of any words in the classname), eg. MySillyClass)