tomcat-users mailing list archives

From George Monappallil <George.Monappal...@newsedge.com>
Subject RE: manager
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:48:56 GMT
unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: David Zonsheine [mailto:dzonsheine@mercadosw.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 5:34 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: manager

Glen Hi,

I am reading the Tomcat Users List and want to ask you a question as a

Tomcat user,

I am using Apache soap and Tomcat to communicate between remote machines.

In Apache soap documentation it is written that you can transfer attachments
as big as 20MB.

I need to transfer files as big as 2GB.

I also need them to be zipped and secured.

I know HTTP is not an efficient way to do it.

I don’t want to use RMI because of the registry problem.

I don’t want to use external tools but if you know an open source or some
jar that does it I’ll love to hear about it.

Can you tell me what to do?

This is extremely important.

Thank you very much,

David