tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cox, Charlie" <c...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: list volume
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:09:43 GMT
outlook allows filters to divide into separate folders. This is the only
way!

and some of those filters sends things directly to the trash. I do not use
IIS, mod_jk, mac os, etc - therefore there is no reason for messages with
those in the title to be in the inbox.

I have about 30 filters and outlook doesn't even crash :)
(Although it does end up with 1000+ threads somehow(?))

Charlie