tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wong, Benjamin" <BeW...@visa.com>
Subject mod_jk and tomcat 3.3
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 01:51:01 GMT
Hi,

I am configuring Apache 2.0.4 and Tomcat 3.3 using mod_jk. I followed the
"Working with mod_jk" instructions, copied the mod_jk.dll to the Apache
modules directory, generated the mod_jk.conf file using tomcat, and included
the directive

Include c:/tomcat/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf

in the apache httpd.conf file.

When I launch "Apache -t", I kept getting the error:

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\bin>apache -t
Syntax error on line 4 of C:/tomcat/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf:
Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/modules/mod_jk.dll into
server
: The specified module could not be found.

I'm puzzled as to why it can't find or load the mod_jk.dll file. Any
suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Ben

------- mod_jk.conf file below -----------------

<IfModule !mod_jk.c>
  LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.dll
</IfModule>

JkWorkersFile "C:/tomcat/conf/jk/workers.properties"
JkLogFile "C:/tomcat/logs/mod_jk.log"

JkLogLevel emerg

JkMount /admin ajp13
JkMount /admin/* ajp13