tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JWSDP-TOMCAT vs TOMCAT STANDALONE
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2002 16:02:19 GMT
It sounds like you've got a corrupted installation of JWSDP -- please try
re-installing it.  Also, make sure that JWSDP starts successfully, and the
sample applications work, *before* deploying your own application.

If JWSDP works before your app is installed, but fails like this
afterwards, then something in the way you are installing it is corrupting
the standard Tomcat installation -- more details will be needed to help
you resolve what is going on.

Craig