tomcat-users mailing list archives

From g...@socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Subject Re: manager
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:30:16 GMT
The version is jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3.

The app does use some utility classes located in common/lib, but the
class files specific to the app, the ones that I am editing and trying
to reload, are all located in /WEB-INF/classes.

The log for this webapp shows:
2002-08-21 01:15:26 StandardContext[/cinema]: Reloading this Context is
completed

That seems okay, and I don't see anything in the log that looks like an
error, but when I then run the app, it has not reloaded.

Thanks for the suggestions,

Glen Jackson