tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Luminous Heart <luminoushe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Design question
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:05:37 GMT
Yes Raju,
It should be doable. You can download TC latest and
hack some code. If you want to use some readily
availabe to help in the process, take a look at the
Tag libs available on Jakarta. Also there are a few
File Upload beans floating around the net, go to
google and type JSP File Upload Bean and see what you
will get.

I have a couple of applications where a user will
upload files to a remote server after authenticating.

regards.