tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Luminous Heart <luminoushe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: It would be great IF somebody answered me, ONCE, for change :(
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:26:29 GMT
I bet you are the Snot, not just Snotty. How was I
being snotty by asking for someone to help. Yes we are
all obligated towards each other. That is the basic
concept of OpenSource, if you have not noticed. We are
a community of highly involved professionals and we
think that we have to be there for eachother. And
trust me. I would reply to you ASAP if I knew the
solution. So if you do not know the solution do not
fill up the bandwidth with your counterproductive
emails.

Best regards.