tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ashish Kulkarni <kulkarni_as...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Apache not automatically starting Tomcat
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:50:49 GMT
Hi,
I am running tomcat4.0.4 and apache2.0.39 on
windows2000 and using mod_jk to connect them, right
now everything is working fine, but is it possible to
configure apache to start tomcat, if yes how and where
can i find the required worker2.properties and
jk2.properties file for windows2000

Ashish

--- "Short, Dave" <dave.short@pfizer.com> wrote:
> Yes, Apache should automatically start Tomcat (it
> works for me).  Use the
> attached files.
>
> workers2.properties goes in the Apache\conf
> directory.
> jk2.properties goes in the Tomcat\conf directory.
>
> Be sure to adjust paths accordingly.
>
> Dave

name=jk2.properties

name=workers2.properties