tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ashish Kulkarni <kulkarni_as...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: How to keep track of sessions
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:48:26 GMT
Hi,
Does this mean like implementing a ActionListener
interface in swing, once i write a class which
implements this listener automtically events will be
caught when a new session is created or session is
getting invalidated...

In AS/400 when ever i create a user login, there is
job which is started in the subsystem. and this job
remains in the subsystem untill the user signsoff, i
have tried using the session-timeout in web.xml, but
found that even after the session is invalidated in
tomcat, but still this job is running on as/400 so i
want to write some code which will mkae sure that i
kill this job running on as/400 when the session is
being invalidated....
also is there a way i can find out the number of
active sessions in tomcat???

Ashish