tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Kehoe" <ke...@fortuity.com>
Subject installing with web app mgr, failing on getRealPath("")
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 05:12:44 GMT
When i install my app as an exploded war file in webapps it runs fine
but when I install it using Tomcat Web Application Manager it fails on
getServletContext().getRealPath("");

What's the deal? I want to set a path to a log file by obtaining the
app realpath and then subtracting "/webapps/" and substituting
"/logs/". Is there a better way to do that?

Daniel
kehoe@fortuity.com