tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Addi Jamshidi <a...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DB2/servlet error....Help need please
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 14:49:50 GMT
Having gone to the similar agoniing pain myself, and
thanks to the friends on this list helping me find the
problem, I think your problem is related to the
classpath issue.

All you have to do is to place your db2 related jar
files (or for that matter any other jar files you
might have) in the WEB-INF\lib directory, or in the
common\lib directory of where you have installed
tomcat.

Things should work after that.

Regards,