tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Carrie Salazar <sala...@nature.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: AW: Apache + mod_jk + Tomcat + Internet
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 16:52:59 GMT
there is an excellent tutorial on running Cygwin's OpenSSH SSH2
here: http://tech.erdelynet.com/cygwin-sshd.asp

i have it running beautifully on my win2k/apache2.0.39/tomcat4.0.4
machine.  cygwin is VERY cool if you are originally used to working
on UNIX but forced on a window$ machine.
--
carrie s.