tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Raja Reddy <reddyrajare...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem in Confiure Tomcat with SSL
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:49:12 GMT

Sir,

I downloaded JSSE and i installed as given in the "SSL Configuration
HOW-TO".

I created the Certificate Store by using "keytool" as givien in that
HOW-TO.

I uncomment the "SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector" entry in the Server.xml file.

I restarted the Webserver. It is giving the following errors. Please
tell me the way to configure it properly.

initProxy:  java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Cannot recover key
java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Cannot recover key
        at
sun.security.provider.KeyProtector.recover(KeyProtector.java:304)

Catalina.start: LifecycleException:  null.open:  java.io.IOException:
java.secur
ity.UnrecoverableKeyException: Cannot recover key
LifecycleException:  null.open:  java.io.IOException:
java.security.Unrecoverabl
eKeyException: Cannot recover key

and few more. Please tell me the way to rectify it.

Thanking you Sir.