tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Cherry <>
Subject RE: Apache-tomcat integration
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 10:04:34 GMT
Sorry for the delay, I have been busy.

Ok, I have a mandrake system with Apache 1.3 and tomcat 4.01.  I have a
copy of mod_jk from tomcat 3.x and was thinking that I could reuse the
same lib.  I started configuring apache and tomcat but it does not seem
to work so I am including the content of my config files in this
letter.  If someone could look at these settings and tell me what I did
wrong, that would be great.  Thanks.

Last line in httpd.conf:
Include /etc/tomcat4/conf/mod_jk.conf

contents of /etc/tomcat4/conf/mod_jk.conf:
	LoadModule jk_module libexec/
	JkWorkersFile "/etc/tomcat4/conf/jk/"
	JkLogFile "/var/tomcat4/logs/mod_jk.log"

	JkLogLevel info
	AddModule mod_env.c

	JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
	JkMount /servlet/* ajp13

	JkMount /admin ajp13
	JkMount /admin/* ajp13

	JkMount /examples ajp13
	JkMount /examples/* ajp13

	JkMount /examples/servlet/* ajp13
	JkMount /examples/jsp/* ajp13
#<IfModule !mod_jk.c>

contents of /etc/tomcat4/conf/jk/

contents of /etc/tomcat4/conf/tomcat4.conf:

On Friday, July 26, 2002, at 09:39  PM, tomcat-user-digest- wrote:

> From: "Turner, John" <>
> Date: Fri Jul 26, 2002  04:24:52  PM US/Eastern
> To: 'Tomcat Users List' <>
> Subject: RE: Apache-tomcat integration
> It would help if you could give us more information, such as target
> operating system, etc.
> In general, there are all sorts of resources available, such as this one
> from the tomcat site:
> and this one, also from the tomcat site:
> Some people have found the resources here to be helpful:
> John Turner

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message