tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Wallace <>
Subject JDBCRealm + Form Bases Auth. How do I tell it were to go if login is ok?
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:16:47 GMT
Hello there. Very new to realms and java, so sorry if this is too

I have set up a JDBCRealm using PostgreSQL and it all seems to work, It
does connect and load the roles, and when I try to access protected
resources, it does go to the Form based login I specigy in web.xml and
the error page for that works too.

My question is, since the form action in the login page points to <%=
response.encodeURL("j_security_check") %>, how, or where do I specify
where my app goes after a succesful login?

Thanks in advance!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message