tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ned Wolpert <wolp...@codeheadsystems.com>
Subject Re: Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:26:41 GMT
When you say 'replace EJB with JDO' you mean replacing EJB's entity
beans with DAO, right? (As opposed to session and message beans)  (I've
never used DAO, just TopLink and CastorJDO instead of Entity beans or as
BMP entity beans)

Virtually,
Ned Wolpert <wolpert@codeheadsystems.com>                     4e75