tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marisol Encalada-Malibran <Marisol.Encalada-Malib...@RKS.SE>
Subject Help with Tomcat 3.3.1 and IIS 5.0
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:18:22 GMT
Hi, I also need some help with Tomcat, I have installed Tomcat 3.3 with IIS
5.0, I have been working in the examples folder under webapps but now I want
to deploy a new application, in ..webapps\ch03, I have created the folder
webapps\ch03\WEB-INF , webapps\ch03\classes and  in it web.xml file with:
<web-app>
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>
           Servy
        </servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>
            com.wrox.projsp.ch03.myfirstwebapp.MyFirstServlet
        </servlet-class>
    </servlet>
</web-app>

 and generated the automatic configuration files uriworkermap.properties,
then restarted tomcat and IIS, I am trying to run my app as:
http://localhost/ch03/servlet/Servy but it doesn´t work, does somebody have
an idea of what is wrong or what did I miss?

Greetings
Marisol Encalada

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Marisol Encalada