tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Urban" <>
Subject RE: Open source ODBC driver for SQL Server 7
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:49:24 GMT

the delivery error by e-mail or call Park City Solutions Inc. corporate
offices at (435) 654-0621

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Polaski []
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 12:37 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Open source ODBC driver for SQL Server 7

> Check out it's a free
> commercially supported version of freetds.

Jim, in a note at the bottom of the page it says that TWFreeTDS "is not
recommended for commercial application". Do you know why?  It sounds like it
may be a feature-limited release, somehow. Have you been running TWFreeTDS
on a production server?

   Jeff Polaski
   Research & Graduate Studies
   University California, Irvine