tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shimon Crown <shimon.cr...@equipnet.co.il>
Subject Re: REPOST (+more comments) - Classloading problems with JNI
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2002 05:20:41 GMT
Thanks Michael while this is not the solution it does give me some clues as
to where to look.

Looking at my over two year old JNI code I see that I do pass a reference to
the JVM as initialization parameter to the C++ code.

In order to find the classes for the callback I do the following

 JNIEnv* env;
 m_jvm->GetEnv(reinterpret_cast<void**>(&env),JNI_VERSION_1_2); // m_jvm is
the cached JVM

Clearly the Java environment I am getting is not the one I thought it was.
And I thought DLL hell was a problem !

Shimon