tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mark O'Driscoll" <mark...@eircom.net>
Subject How to keep track of sessions
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:45:11 GMT
I am trying to keep track of the current sessions that are active in my web
application.

I have a HttpSessionListener that is correctly called on
sessionCreated/sessionDeleted. I keep a reference to each session in the
servletContext as a Vector.

If tomcat is restarted then the sessions are persisted fine. However my
vector of sessions is lost so I have no record of sessions that were created
during a previous tomcat run.

Any idea how I could find or keep the list of previously created sessions?

Is there any way I can find a list of the current sessions without keeping a
list (that would be my preference)

TIA

- Mark