tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Viaud <cedric.vi...@matrasi-tls.fr>
Subject Tomcat, JAXB and SecurityManager
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 14:05:36 GMT
Hi,

i'm using JAXB and Tomcat 4.0.3 on NT 4.

I've got an application which generate HTML pages with XML and XSL-T. For some particular
point i use classes generated by JAXB. If i test my code as a standard Java application (class
with a main method), it works perfectly. If i launch it from a servlet, i failed.

It seems that there's a problem with the security manager.

Can anyone give me some pointers to security manager ?
Does someone got the same problem and solved it ?

One more point, if the same code is run under Tomcat 4.0.1, it work !!! Wasn't some security
problems on this version ?

Thanks for help, regards,

     Cédric (very despited for two days).