tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Niket Anand" <>
Subject Re: Help(mod_jk2.dll)
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 04:32:08 GMT
RE: HelpHello Rory,
I hope you can help me out of this.
i am also working for this on Win2k pro . If you can send me mod_jk2.dll for Apache2.0.4 and
also other modification made in Tomcat side(JBoss-2.4.6_Tomcat-4.0.3), it would be great help
for me.
Pls send .dll as attachment and other procedure instructions to follow to integrate tomcat
with apache
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Douglas, Rory
  To: 'Niket Anand'
  Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 6:44 PM
  Subject: RE: Help

  Hello Niket

  Unfortunately, all the work I did with mod_jk2 was on a Win2K box. I have no experience
building on Linux/Solaris etc. You'll have to check out the Tomcat User's mailing list and
ask there, I'm sure someone else has done it.  You might also want to try the newest version
of Apache 2 (2.0.40) along with it.

  Sorry I can't be of more help