tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Laurent FĂ©ral-Pierssens <laurent-li...@distincthorizon.com>
Subject Arabic content
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:25:34 GMT

Hi,

We have been realizing web applications for the last 2 years using
Tomcat. Last week, one of our clients asked us if we could provide a
multilingual application that would contain English, French and Arabic
content.

My questions are vague for now. Did anyone actually produced an
application with Arabic content? What should we have to take in
consideration in our design and development? What are the risks and
traps to avoid while coding such webapp? Is there a problem with
displaying such information under Tomcat? storing it in MySQL?

Those questions may actually be out of context for Tomcat. But your
opinion would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Laurent