tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kenny G. Dubuisson, Jr." <kdubuis...@kcmria.com>
Subject New installation recommendations
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:19:45 GMT
I'm looking for recommendations on what versions of JRE/Apache/Tomcat to
install on a Windows NT 4.0 server.  The ultimate goal is to author JSP
pages that access an Oracle database using JDBC (a secondary goal is
installation/configuration ease).  One recommendation I got was to use JSDK
1.4.0_01, Apache 2.0.39, and Tomcat 4.1.8 but I can't find any binaries for
Apache 2.x for Win32 and Tomcat 4.1.x seems to be Beta.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.  Thanks,
Kenny