tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gabriel Gajdos" <Gabriel.Gaj...@ses.sk>
Subject Re: mod_auth_ntdom
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:31:39 GMT
Few weeks ago I was facing similar problem (but not with NT auth!).
The problem was in browser (MSIE6) which was not correctly accepting cookies
(settings were OK).

I solved this with using response.encodeURL() for every links. This meant
turning on URL rewriting for that browser (every session for browser without
cookies was identified by part of URL).
With authentication at apache side the solution could be similar.

Which browser are you using?
Does the problem persist with other browsers?

GG