tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Filip Lou <f...@cgey.nl>
Subject how to disable http when using https
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:41:42 GMT
I've made a website (on tomcat 4.1) which makes use of SSL https.
When I try to connect to it by not using the https but http prefix,
the browser asks me "do you want to display non-secure items"
If I click yes, it shows me the secure webpage in non-secure mode!
How do I turn off http mode alltogether?

This is a printout of my server.xml

     <!-- Define an SSL connector. -->
               enableLookups="true"
               acceptCount="10" debug="2" scheme="https" secure="true">
      <Factory className="org.apache.catalina.net.SSLServerSocketFactory"
               clientAuth="false" protocol="TLS"
               keystoreFile="/opt/tomcat/appconf/crdc_n3i.jks"
               keystorePass="tomcat"
                />
    </Connector>

Thanks heaps!

Filip Lou

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is only intended
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.