tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jacob Hookom" <hooko...@uwec.edu>
Subject RE: Realm Configuration and LDAP
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 06:34:50 GMT
Thanks, I've just finished reading Joe Celko's "SQL For Smarties:
Advanced SQL Programming" where he talks about how to optimize trees in
SQL without any need for recursion using a simple linear implementation
that I should have remembered from my course on C Data Structures :-P

Thanks much!
Jake

---