tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chetan Sarva" <che...@2deck.com>
Subject Re: Apache 1.3.20 + Tomcat + (mod_jk or mod_webapp) for SuSE 7.3 Linux?
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:06:12 GMT
> Hi John,
>
> Thanks for the quick reply. That indeed was the problem. The apxs being
used
> was an older version (left from an earlier install). I have successfully
> rebuilt mod_jk and Apache now loads properly however it is still not
working
> properly. I am able to view webapps/examples/ directly from Tomcat
> (http://localhost:8080/examples) but Apache is not correctly picking up
the
> Aliases from tomcat/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf.

Accidentally sent that a bit too soon. Anyhow, here is the error from
Apache's error_log.

File does not exist: /usr/local/apache/htdocs/examples/

I have verified that Apache is indeed reading the mod_jk.conf by the fact
that it is creating the mod_jk.log in tomcat's log folder. It seems to be
ignoring all else however. Any ideas?

Regards,
Chetan Sarva