tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Werno" <pe...@werno.com>
Subject Re: Configuring SSL with Client Certs
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 07:42:59 GMT
Some more info in addition to my previous post:

When accessing the ssl-port, NONE of the log-files change. However,
the initial part of the handshake (i.e. the Server Cert) seems to be
transmitted fine (I get the "please confirm certificate" window in the
browsers), but it seems to fail later on when it *should* ask for the
client cert.

Regards,

Peter