tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: customized page on a HTTP 401 error
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 14:13:49 GMT

You will need to intercept the 401 response by the server. You could do
this using Valves, I suppose. I haven't done this (it has been on my to-do
list for some time now). Download the source code. Have a look at
org.apache.catalina.Valve.

RS

andre.powroznik@belgacom.be on 07/01/2002 04:12:20 AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>