tomcat-users mailing list archives

From andre.powroz...@belgacom.be
Subject customized page on a HTTP 401 error
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 09:12:20 GMT
Hello,

How can I set a customized page on a HTTP 401 error (authentication) - after unsuccessful
authentication?

If I try to set it using <error-page> users never receive the authentication form...
They only get this customized error page.

Thank you very much and have a very good day!

Andre POWROZNIK

**** DISCLAIMER ****
"This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation."