tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anoop Kumar V <akum...@sapient.com>
Subject RE: give me a help
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 12:22:56 GMT
how abt the other applications examples etc,..do they run OK?

regards,
-anoop

-----Original Message-----
From: wh [mailto:wanghong@mail.doit.com.cn]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 5:14 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: give me a help

hi
  Ask your help! when I installed tomcat in win2000 I was stopped by a
problem .Till now I have set the classpath
and java_home,tomcat_home but after running start in IE I can't see the
pretty cat!Below is the information
when I running startup:

contextmanager:adding context ctx(/examples)
contextmanager:adding context  ctx(/admin)
starting tomcat .check logs/tomcat.log for error messages
contextmanager:adding context  ctx()
contextmanager:adding context  ctx(/test)
poolTcpconnector:starting httpconnectionhandler on 8080
pooltcpconnector:starting ajp12connectionhandler on 8007

below is the content of  servlet.log
path="/examples" :jsp: init
 path="/admin" :jsp: init
 path="" :jsp: init
 path="/test" :jsp: init

below is the content of jasper.log:
- Scratch dir for the JSP engine is: C:\JBuilder6\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3\work\
localhost_8080%2Fexamples
- IMPORTANT: Do not modify the generated servlets

if u know the reason of error, please tell me! thanks a lot!

wanghong
            wanghong@mail.doit.com.cn