tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pratim Chaudhuri" <pchaudh...@eztnit.com>
Subject How to call Entity Beans
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 07:42:07 GMT
Dear All,
I have this problem since last 4 days. I had tried all sort of stuff but I am not able to
find the actual problem.
I have designed a lot of Entity Beans and deployed that to JBOSS 2.4.4 server. My JBOSS is
running on one server "Apple" and Tomcat on another "Swap".
All the beans deployed had been tested with java client applications and they are all invoked
properly and can be used without any problem.
But when I try to call the bean within my servlet I get exception.
I am able to get the HomeInterface and able to create any number of beans (i.e. able to make
entry to the database) but am not able to use any of the getX() or setX() methods and not
also findByPrimaryKey().
Please help me. I am not able to understand where the problem lies.
More over my servlet is not able to find the resources shared by the JBOSS through JNDI lookup.
Can any one also guide me how to replace the default JNDI of Tomcat with that of JBOSS.
Thanks.
with regards,
Pratim Chaudhuri
(Software Engineer)
official     : pchaudhuri@eztnit.com
personal  : pratim_chaudhuri@hotmail.com
Ez Telecom and Information Technologies Pvt Ltd
A-10,Janaki Residence,Opp.Baner Tel.Exg.,
Baner,Pune, Maharashtra,
India - 411045
phone: +91-20-7292499 (off)