tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "KEITH PEMBERTON" <gat...@charter.net>
Subject Re: Segmentation Fault/Document Contains No Data...
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 20:27:49 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion!  It seems that only the 4.0.1
webapp module will work with a RedHat system.  I finally
was able to get to the examples director without suppling
a port number by doing just as you said.  I had to re-read
it, though, a couple of times until I realized that you
had used the 4.0.1 verson of the webapp module and not the
4.0.3 which I had been trying to use.  Once I found the
source and build the module everything worked fine.
 Anyone got an answer to the /examples/ versus /examples
problem?  Thanks again for your help!

Keith