tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <Larry.Mead...@plumcreek.com>
Subject Change default jsp buffer size (and error pages)?
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 22:36:59 GMT
I have been looking for a way to increase the default jsp buffer size.
Not on a page by page basis, but for the whole server.

It looks like it is being set JspWriterImpl class from a Constants
class. After it gets set, I do not see any way to change it. Is there
one?
Maybe I am barking up the wrong tree here. The reason I want to change
this is because my error pages (sometimes) do not get displayed. My
suspicion is that the buffer has already been flushed, and therefore the
redirect / forward is failing.

Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Larry