tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Neil Milne <...@orange.net>
Subject Re: Connection pooling doesn't work for me ... Help !!
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:56:36 GMT
I'm using the JNDI Datasource setup fine with Tomcat 4.0.3 and Sybase.
In server.xml I have:

<Resource name="jdbc/db" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.ConnectionPoolDataSource"/>
<ResourceParams name="jdbc/db">
<!-- other driver specific db params... -->
</ResourceParams>

There's no need to specify a factory as Tomcat has a Datasource resource
factory built in.

Note that I've used the ConnectionPoolDataSource class - not sure if
this makes a difference.

HTH
Neil.