tomcat-users mailing list archives

From AMRAN...@aol.com
Subject Re: weird connection problems
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:42:32 GMT
Hi all

Thankyou all for the friendly advice and tips. I generally got a consensus
that M$ ACCESS is not up for the job to be the back end of any web site which
is fair enough. But why is it my jsp page can retrieve information from the
database across the network but when i split my presentation and logic into a
jsp & java bean that performs an identical operation is not able to do this.
As a test to see my code is ok, I run the same jsp & java bean to retrieve
from a database that resides on the local machine it works ok.

Kind Regards
Amran