tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "P.V.Sankar" <san...@cdotb.ernet.in>
Subject Configuration problem
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2002 10:06:12 GMT

Hello,
  I have installed tomcat 4.0.3 on my solaris system,and copied the binary
"mod_webapp.so" to $APACHE_HOME/libexec.I updated the neccessary
parameters in httpd.conf like:

LoadModule webapp_module libexec/mod_webapp.so
AddModule mod_webapp.c

<IfModule mod_webapp.c>
 WebAppConnection conn      warp  localhost:8008
 WebAppDeploy     examples    conn  /examples
 WebAppInfo /webapp-info
</IfModule>

But when i tested httpd.conf by typing
$APACHE_HOME/bin apachectl configtest
it is giving the following error message

Syntax error on line 202 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule' , perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration.

I have followed the same  instructions given  in INSTALL.txt and
README.txt files in the tomcat package.

Can somebody  help me in solving this problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Sankar