tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Neil Zanella <nzane...@cs.mun.ca>
Subject RE: How do I implement favicon.ico using catalina?
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:51:33 GMT

The rendering of a favicon is dependent on your browser supporting it.
Currently as far as I know only MS IE, KDE konqueror, and the latest
beta version of netscape 7 support the rendering of a favicon. Place
the favicon.ico in some place such as images/favicon.ico and then
place the following in your html code:

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="images/favicon.ico">