tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Short <a...@short.net>
Subject RE: mod_jk and Mapping configuration error
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:40:21 GMT
Unfortunately in two respects this doesn't work for me.

1> It segregates jsp files from html/image files in a /jsp directory.  I'd
like to have jsp's and html files in the same dir, and have
http://www.mysite.net/index.jsp work, not have to do .net/jsp/index.jsp

2> It doesn't address virtual hosts which is important for me.

Thanks very much for the help, again if someone has this setup themselves
or seen it, by all means.

Alex