tomcat-users mailing list archives

From TMo...@s-s-t.com
Subject RE: Debugger Solution
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 22:05:42 GMT

http://www.karmira.com/
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/JikesDebugger

                      "Chris Bailey"

                      <chris@codeinten         To:      "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>,
"Lenny
                      sity.com>                Sorey" <lrsorey@fatdot.com>

                                               cc:

                      06/28/2002 04:38         Subject: RE: Debugger Solution

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to "Tomcat Users

                      List"

Try JSwat, http://www.bluemarsh.com/java/jswat/.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lenny Sorey [mailto:lrsorey@fatdot.com]
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 2:24 PM
To: Tomcat Users Group
Subject: Debugger Solution

This may be off topic here, but I can't seem to get an answer anywhere
else.

I'm looking for a stand alone debugger solution for the following platform:

Windows 2000 Professional
J2SDK 1.4.0
Tomcat 4.1.3

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree, but the solutions I've found are not
easy to setup
nor are the instructions easy to follow. I just can't seem to get any of
them to work.

I've tried Forte For Java 4.0 CE and JBuild 6.0 Personal Edition but to no
avail.

Anyway, any recommendation would certainly be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lenny Sorey

For additional commands, e-mail:

For additional commands, e-mail: <