tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: ideal tomcat and apache setup
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2002 18:04:12 GMT

You could use resources across contexts (web applications) by setting the
crossContext attribute do the Context element to true in server.xml. This
will allow applications in a context to access resources from a "library"
context. Be careful of class loader issues.

RS

Brennan Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net> on 06/01/2002 12:25:04 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>