tomcat-users mailing list archives

From TMo...@s-s-t.com
Subject Re: How can I map all requests to a single servlet?
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 23:51:46 GMT

Ummm.... I *think* you can do this to the app's web.xml:

<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>MainServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern></url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

HTH

                      "Chris Bailey"

                      sity.com>                cc:

                                               Subject: How can I map all requests to a single
servlet?
                      06/12/2002 05:52

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to "Tomcat Users

                      List"

I have a web application that uses a single servlet to respond to all
requests.  This is the only web app that will be running under Tomcat.  How
can I set up the servlet-mapping so that it gets all requests, without
doing
something like setting the <url-pattern> to be "index.*"?  Or, more
specifically, I don't want the "index.page" (or whatever) being added into
the URL.  So, the URL's should just be something like
"http://www.foo.com/?param=blah".

____
Chris Bailey       mailto:chris@codeintensity.com
Code Intensity       http://www.codeintensity.com