tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Patrick.Pie...@linedata.com
Subject classpath problem
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 08:16:30 GMT
hello,

Tomcat 4.0 can't find my classes and my associated resources that are in
the Web-inf/lib directory of my Web application. When i set the classpath
dynnamically in the catalina.bat for example, Tomcat can'find the
HttpServlet.class ????
I can't understand why i have this kind of problem because i believed that
Tomcat load automatically the jar file that is put in the Web-inf directory
of a web application !!!

Patrick PIERRA
Linedata Services Luxembourg
00 352 29 56 65 282