tomcat-users mailing list archives

From o.@veon.com
Subject Creating a queue with acceptCount
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 16:38:17 GMT
Hi.
I have a jakarta4 (catalina) server running on my computer, and I'm trying
to set it up to queue requests when all its processors are busy. My
server.xml file's relevant tag looks like this:

<!-- Define a non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8180 -->
               enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8543"
               acceptCount="10" debug="100" connectionTimeout="60000"/>

The problem is that whenever I have more than two simultaneous requests,
the server rejects the next request, and I can't figure out why. According
to the acceptCount parameter, it's supposed to queue the next 10 requests
after its processors are full, isn't it?

P.S.
I've also tried replacing the http connector with HTTP 1.0 connector, as I
saw someone suggest, but it didn't do the trick.

Thanks for your help,
Oz.