tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mpau...@mail.unomaha.edu
Subject Re: HTTP Status 500 - No Context configured to process this request
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:15:53 GMT

Jose,

Thanks for your reply.  Here is my server.xml file (attached).

Mark

(See attached file: server.xml)

----------------------------
Mark A. Pauley, Ph.D.
College of Information Science & Technology, UNO
Omaha, NE 68182-0116
e-mail:  mark@pauley.com
phone:  (402) 554-4954  fax:  (402) 554-3284

                      Jose Montiel

                      <jmontiel@manduca        To:       Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      .com>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: HTTP Status 500 - No Context
configured to process this request
                      06/29/2002 08:32

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users

                      List"

Hi, Can you send a copy of your server.xml? it seems you either did not
configure or mis configure your context.

bye