tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Urban" <jur...@parkcitysolutions.com>
Subject RE: Security - Attack
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:20:54 GMT
> Warning: this may start flame war - but its my opinion.
Don't worry, you are entitled to your opinion and I'll defend your right to
express it (I may not agree, but that doesn't matter).

> What is the purpose of detecting and trying to prevent these attacks?
I didn't plan to do it, I just wanted to know how to do it.  Sort of like
building an A-bomb.  You would never do it, but Its neat to know how to.  -
Now I've done it, Aschroft will be kicking down my office door because I
mentioned the "b" word in an email. :)

Jim Urban - jurban@parkcitysolutions.com
Park City Solutions Inc.
Clinical Connectivity Suite Product Manager
Suite 295
500 Park Blvd.
Itasca, IL  60143
Voice:  (630) 250-3045 x106
Fax:  (630) 250-3046

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any included attachments are from Park City Solutions Inc.
and are intended only for the entity to which it is addressed. The contained
information is confidential and privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this communication in error please notify the sender of
the delivery error by e-mail or call Park City Solutions Inc. corporate
offices at (435) 654-0621