tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: Folder aliases in Tomcat
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:04:58 GMT
I don't think its possible, but I could be wrong.

The best place to answer that is the archives.
I've searched the mail-archive and also google.
The only references are always to virtual host (not the same)

Next step, tomcat-user list.

I'll copy them and see if they can help

Can anyone help with this?

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://struts-atlanta.open-tools.org