tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Joey Kovacs" <joeartzina...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with Tomcat on Apache on Windows 2000
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 20:21:54 GMT
Thank you Liam
My connector I believe in ANT

I am using Tomcat 4  Apache 2
Java SDK 1.3  - this is supposed to be my JKD??

I got everything from this site

http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/apache-tomcat-24-win32.xml

there is an Apache section near the bottom

my path to  C:\tomcat4\conf\auto\mod_jk.conf

But isnt this supposed to change everytime Tocat starts,
im not sure it does,
so Yeah,  everytime I add a Include statement,
I get an error. and I cant even start the apache service?
is this strange?

here is my  httpd.conf file